Develop problem-solving strategies for personalized, effective neurologic care! Under the new leadership of Rolando Lazaro, Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition, (PDF) includes the therapeutic management of people with participation restrictions, activity limitations, and quality of life issues after a neurological event. This complete reference reviews basic theory and addresses the best evidence for assessment tools and interventions commonly used in today’s clinical practice. It applies a time-tested, evidence-based approach to neurological rehabilitation that is ideal for both the clinic and the classroom. Now fully searchable with extra case studies through Student Consult, this edition includes revised chapters and the latest advances in neuroscience.
- NEW and UNIQUE! New chapter on concussion has been added.
- Expanded and separate chapters on two important topics: Balance and Vestibular.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Additional case studies show how concepts apply to practice.
- Updated chapters include the latest advances and the latest information in neurological rehabilitation strategies.
- UPDATED! Color photos and line drawings clearly show important concepts and clinical conditions students will meet in practice.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.