Unlocking Equity and Trusts 5th edition (PDF) will help you grasp the main concepts of Equity and Trusts with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising.
The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence:
- Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions
- End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic
- Sample essay questions with annotated answers prepare you for assessment
- Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your notes quickly
- Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your knowledge into practice
- Key Facts summaries throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding
- Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and knowledge you will need to get to grips with the subject
This latest fifth edition has been updated to include a brand new chapter on equitable remedies, an expanded chapter on fiduciaries and extended coverage of tracing. It also discusses recent developments in the law such as the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013, the Supreme Court decision in Futter on the Rule in Re Hastings Bass, and the amended Public Benefit guidance issued by the Charity Commission.
The ebooks in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both popular optional and core law modules, presented in an innovative, visual format and are supported by a website which offers law students a host of additional practice opportunities.
Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including key questions and answers, multiple choice questions, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises.